Sprinkler Pipe Leak- poly flexible tubing

In a section of my yard I have poly flexible tubing that is a pipe for my sprinklers. There appears to be a leak in that. Anybody have a good idea on how to fix that?
Senin wrote:

Hi, Splice. Tony

a fitting thats under 1.00 and just 'pushes on' to each side once you cut the line where the leak is
Your tubing is likely the kind subject to a lawsuit of which money may have run out. Search on the Internet for "polybutylene." If it is polybutylene, I wouldn't be surprised if other parts sprung leaks in the future. I would get a plumber to replace the whole thing.