Spill guard for the refrigerator

Looking for a "spillguard" Have only seen the ones that go in the space between oven and counter (i.e. it's a T shape). Know where to get one for the refrigeator.
jeffc wrote:

If you don't come up with anything better, Go to hardware or auto parts store and get a roll of aluminum adhesive tape 4" and use it. For added strength you can add layers. I use it for between counter and stove. works fine. You have to renew it now and then , but nothing last forever. If you ever want to remove the adhesive that stays after removig adhesive tape just wipe it off with a rag with a little mineral spirits. Also good for removing labels from jars & cans. Every household should have mineral spirits on hand, its a great remover of a lot of things. Just remember it is also flameable. Jack
Sounds quite tacky to me. Tape filling the crack between counter top & whatever.