Speaking of harbor Freight...

According to a coupon loaded HF flyer I got in the snail mail yesterday, a brick and mortar HF just opened about 10 minutes (7 miles) from me. It's in the small city where I do all of my Sam's Club, Lowes, Home Depot, and other specialty store shopping. It's on a street that I don't usually travel on in that city, so I didn't see it coming. Now, I can use HF coupons and get to see and handle the stuff before it gets to my house (and no S&H charges). Before this one, the nearest HF was 22 miles away across the I-84 toll bridge over the Hudson River. I hardly ever go over the river to that side. I think the last time was 4 years ago.

Reply to
willshak