Spacing of wood furniture to a furnace

Hi All,
We are working on altering our floor plan to accommodate a exterior was direct vent gas furnace.
Does anyone know the proper spacing of wood furniture from a gas furnace such the the heat would not damage the wood?
If it helps, this is the furnace in question (not yet installed):
http://e-wfc.com/pdf/Direct_Vent_Furnaces.pdf
Many thanks, -T
On Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:54:04 AM UTC-5, Todd wrote:

On the datasheet you supplied, it says it needs a min of 2" side clearance from any adjacent walls. The installation manual doesn't say anything more:
http://www.wfc-fc.com/pdf/New_Direct_Vent_Furnaces_IOM.pdf
From that, I'd say 2" would be all you need for wood furniture too.
On 1/5/2014 9:55 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

I'd agree with that. Wood burning stoves that can be 600 degrees require 36" clearance, but insulated furnaces barely reach 100 degrees.
On 01/05/2014 12:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hi Guys,
I'd missed that. Thank you!
-T
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 01/05/2014 12:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

2 inches or 2 feet?
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 1/6/2014 5:04 AM, Todd wrote:

On 01/06/2014 12:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hi Ed,
Thank you!
What page did you find that on? I must be blind. I read over the entire thing. :'(
-T
--
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped