something is eating my weed and feed

had this posted in rec.gardens and got no real answer
do critters eat chemical fertilizers?

can not figure this one out
couple weeks ago i noticed that the bag of weed and feed had a rip in the bottom and bunch was spilling out on the garage floor
figured it was run into by something so put it in another bag and set it out of the way
just now noticed that it was broken open again, more or less ripped and all over the place again
lots of issues on the bag about don't eat and poison and vomit and whatever
so what is getting into it and not dying?
or is it a cat that is attacking the urea?
or just what gives!
thanks
bill

No one can answer that one, but you.
Set up your camcorder, or your vid cam on your computer and record it for a few hours...you might be surprised what is actually doing the work.
really?
weird
well i got a space cat(cornish rex) living across the st and get in and out or the garage from time to time
no not going to go thru the surveillance thing
but should it not have been dead by now if it was snacking?
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:23:13 -0500, "CBHvac"

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:18:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com wrote:

Is this Scott's trademarked Weed and Feed? Call their customer service at:
1-888-270-3714
I googled a bit on "weed and feed" and found one reference to a corn gluten product, which would presumably be attractive to rodents. In any case, I would look for a toll-free number and give the manufacturer a call.
It could possibly be mice. Darned critters ate my stick of honing compound.
--
Ron
Port Dover Ontario
Ron wrote:

Roaches chewed a couple of chunks out of my rubber flip-flops stored in our camper. Also chewed open the paper wrapper on Ritz crackers. Didn't know they had such sharp teeth :o)
During a visit to my local garden store / plant nursery I noticed that a lot of fertilizer bags were "leaking". The owner blamed it on rats looking for the urea.
snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com wrote:

Well, how do you think we got Arnold Schwartznegger?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus