So let the rains come down...

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:48:37 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

You have to know the facts in this case. You can't just read the attention grabbing headlines.
In Oregon (where I live) many, if not most, communities depend on snow melt from the mountains for their water supplies. To a lesser extent, rainwater also contributes some water. I live in one of these communities.
This water eventually gets to the communities via streams and rivers. Individuals cannot be allowed to disrupt the water supply by building dams and other obstructions. That's what this guy is doing.
He says he is only collecting rain and snow melt from his property V that's a bunch of bullshit. He's just a selfish, cantankerous asshole who doesn't care for the community he lives in.