Snowblower [and lawn mower] forum

I asked a snowblower question a couple weeks ago and asked where the Snowblower forum that I ran across a few years ago was hiding. no-one seemed to know where the forum was.
I found it again- http://www.opeonthenet.com /
I'm more of a Usenet junky myself- but for pure lawnmower and snowblower info, these guys can't be beat.
Jim
Hey, thanks for the link.
They had moved to Abby's Guide
http://www.abbysguide.com/ope/discussions /
... and it's still there, but the activity level is nowhere near what the OPE site used to be before it moved.