Snow fencing

I want to put up a snow fence, to prevent my driveway from drifting in this winter. Is there a certain distance away from where the drifting occurs that one should set up the fencing? (My lawn sits up about 1 to 1-1/2 feet alongside of the driveway, and when the prevailing winds blow across my lawn, the driveway gets buried in sizeable drifts.) Thanks in advance. -- pj

Reply to
pj

On 11/21/2005 9:32 AM US(ET), pj took fingers to keyboard, and typed the following:

willshak