Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

Page 2 of 2

There is a product widely available called "Snake Away". It's in powder form and the primary ingredient is sulfur. Snakes do not like to crawl across it, but it does no harm to the snake, people, or environment. Sprinkle it around the apartment and steps and the snake will move to a more suitable location.
KC

The way I look at it, the snake wouldn't be there if it didn't have food; and I would rather have a snake than rodents. My wife doesn't agree with me on this.
OldRoads wrote:

I would suggest she call animal control. Then I would stop answering the phone when she calls. Good grief!

I'd remind her that the lease said no pets... then send her to animal control.
spread some mothballs in the area.snakes hate mothballs. we had some snakes in an old car,put moth balls in and under it and watched the snakes leave. lucas