Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

spread some mothballs in the area.snakes hate mothballs. we had some snakes in an old car,put moth balls in and under it and watched the snakes leave. lucas

ds549

Didn't he say his tenant was a snake who sunned himself on the front porch?

:)

Reply to
mm

I'm the original poster with the snake problem. What unflattering terms did I use in describing my tenant????

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles

oldroads

Oy. Anyway, I saw the snake yesterday. It's a garter snake, maybe 2 feet long. I could have dispatched him with a shovel. Call me a weenie but I'll try the mothballs and other stuff first. There are plenty of other places for him to hang out and enjoy his snake life (the snake, not the tenant. I like the tenant.).

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles

oldroads

Good for you. No reason to kill a snake that is no threat to people. I call that a mature, intelligent reaction, not a weenie one!

Jo Ann

Reply to
hillacc at yahoo.com