Smoke alarm?

During the night one of our smoke alarms started chirping like the battery was low. I got up and set all the clocks back one hour but it kept chirping.....any suggestions? :-)
Don
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I have an idea for an invention. It's a clock with TWO hour hands - one red, the other blue. The red one is set for DST and the other is for normal time.
The clock user would never have to reset the clock, only remember whether it was hot outside.
Don't tell anybody about the idea.
On 07/29/2011 03:33 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Then you lose the only real benefit of DST. It makes you set your clocks twice a year. Hopefully you set them right.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us