smallest plywood size thickness ?

What is the smallest thickness size of standard plywood ? Is it 1/4 inch ?
Thanks
James
Door skin...1/8 " or so....... jloomis

in craft and hobby stores,you can buy plywood 1/16" thick. It's only 3-layer,and the sheets are not very large.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Door skin is really pretty handy stuff to have around. I always have a little in my plywood rack. You can use it for lots of things. (splines, cabinet backs, shims etc)

In non-standard you can get it as thin as 1/32" - used in scrollsaw and model making.
yes, but I am talking about standard plywood, that comes in 4 x 8 sheets, typically sold in the big box stores.....

1/4" for the BORG stores

They also have 1/8" birch ply along with the aforementioned "door skins" If your original post revealed WHY/WHAT size you were looking for, it would have cut the replies on this thread by 80%
If you question really was: What size ply does HD/Lowes sell ? A couple of phone calls would have answered your question.

Bought some 5.2 mm at Lowes Tuesday.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

The "5.2" rings a bell to me as actually lauan. Not sold as plywood.
On 5/21/2009 8:27 PM Red Green spake thus:

But surely lauan *plywood*, not veneer, right?

Actually 5 ply clear red oak for door inserts.

Actually 5 ply clear red oak for cabinet door inserts