Slip lining a drain pipe

Can anyone recommend a brand of slip liner for residential? I would like to contact them and find out if they can recommend a plumber who uses their stuff in my area. I checked with Amerik Supplies, but they did not have anyone in my area who used their equipment.
Is there a good plumbing related newsgroup or other place to post questions like this? This one disappeared from verizon recently... pdaxs.services.plumbing
Thanks.
Sam