sliding door for a shed or barn

Anyone know of a source to find the track, wheels, and hardware to build a sliding door on the outside of the wall. Something like the door on the New Yankee Workshop but smaller. I want to build one 6' X 6' and have no idea where to find any of the hardware for this. I doubt if Lowe's or HD will carry anything like this. Thanks in advance C Cole
<< have no idea where to find any of the hardware for this. >>
Check yellow pages under farm supplies. TSC, Farm & Fleet and similar stores will have what you want. Good luck
Joe

New
idea
Thanks to everyone that replied, I found Stanley Hardware to have everything I need for this project C Cole
http://www.stanleyhardware.com/default.asp?TYPE TEGORY&CATEGORY=HDW+BARN+BOX+TRACK
http://www.natman.com/prodinfo_subcat.asp?cat=8
These are the manufacturers. Ask them who can order for you in your area.
Tom J