skunk riddance technique

get an aggressive dog from local shelter
Important, make sure shelter has a no questions full return policy.
suggest you borrow your mother in laws car for the return trip to shelter.
Subject: Need help with getting rid of skunks. Date: Saturday, August 21, 2004 4:13 PM
I have noticed a pair of skunks around my house. Please suggest a good repellent solution.
Thanks for your help.
Bruce
find out why the skunks are coming around, and fix it. skunks dont like to hang out with people and theyre coming for a reason. its likely garbage (food) or pet food. if its garbage, seal the cans up better so they cant get in.
randy

-> get an aggressive dog from local shelter -> -> Important, make sure shelter has a no questions full return policy. -> -> suggest you borrow your mother in laws car for the return trip to shelter. that would work!!!
-> Subject: Need help with getting rid of skunks. -> Date: Saturday, August 21, 2004 4:13 PM -> -> I have noticed a pair of skunks around my house. Please -> suggest a good repellent solution. -> -> Thanks for your help.
You can usually get your local animal control to come out and remove them. They will set traps to catch the skunks and then relocate them.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~