Siphon a truck tank?

Page 2 of 2
On Jun 12, 9:07pm, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

It's FI. I will probably take it to the local mechanic and have him run electrical tests. Pump will most definitely _not_ be replaced if it is bad. Switch maybe.
Harry K
On 6/13/2011 9:02 AM, Harry K wrote:

the sending unit/pump assy can be removed without dropping the tank completely out of the truck. And by the way, those pumps are not particularly expensive for those older ones.
--
Steve Barker