Shower pressure difference valve

I want a separate hot/cold valves for the shower. Does a pressure difference valve exist for this type of set up? The ones I've seen are for the single shower control valve.

The valve can't balance the water if you have control over both valves. All pressure regulated have one knob.
I have some confusion about thermostatic and regular pressure regulated which I will ask in a seperate post (7-8 above this one)