Shower Drain Pipe help

Here is my problem....I needed to extend the shower pipe to install the new shower base. I calculated the length needed and got a coupling. This is all pvc by the way. I got some pvc cement. I just realized i purchased and used cpvc cement (orange) I hope this is not a problem.
When I was installing the coupling on the original pipe, it did not get fully seated and the ridge in the middle of the coupling is about 3/8" or so from the top of the old pipe. now the cement is set and it is on for good. Is this a problem or is it fine as it is.....help emergency!!!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I seriously doubt it will ever leak.
BTW, if you are setting a plastic/fiberglass base, make sure it is well-supported underneath so that there will never be any force exerted on the drain fitting or on the new pipe.
Jim