Should I hire a flooring company?

Last night I spilled a drop of orange juice on my linoleum floor. The floor has been sticky ever since. Should I hire a flooring company to fix it? Exactly how much will this cost?
That orange juice has probably already done structural damage to your home's foundation. You should hire a wrecking company to tear down the house, and don't drink any more orange juice.

I think I read this guy's postings before. He had smoke coming from the wall sockets and the lights were flickering ;-)
then again maybe there's vodka in that OJ?
geesh...
Handi