Should I fire this guy because he bought his degree from the internet?

Page 2 of 2
On 16 Jan 2006 13:11:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Policy on projects. Keeps morale high and work profenicy is well, I would keep him on. It is very hard to find these type workers, degrees or not. You might be making a mistake to fire him. He may turn out to be the loyal worker you wish you had. Best Regards Anthony.
(just a thought)