Shed Doors

I have a small shed (8X10) used to house my pool pump, filter and assorted other junk. The problem I have is the cement walk around the pool slopes quite a bit in front of the shed doors so they can't be opened all the way, and when closed a gap is left at the bootom of the doors. I was thinking a small overhead garage type door would solve this problem. Is there any place I could find a small overhead door? Any other ideas on this will be appreciated.
Thanks, Rick
<< Is there any place I could find a small overhead door? >>
Ask the door folks in your Yellow Pages.
Another possibility might be a sliding door commonly used for farm buildinds.
HTH
Joe

You can get sectional doors as small as 5' wide & mini roll-up doors as small as 3' wide. You may have to modify the door jambs to accept these types of doors since some sheds w/ swing doors do not have anything in the proper place to attach these doors to. It may also depend on how much headroom you have on what type of door will fit. You can get a sectional door in as little as 4-1/2" of headroom but a mini roll-up will usually take around 13-14".
These types of doors are put on sheds all the time here in the southeast, but I don't know if it is common elsewhere.
Doordoc www.DoorsAndOpeners.com
If you are using a sectional door there also needs to be something on the ceiling or roof to attach the rear part of the tracks. You may have to put a support beam between the two walls.

Thanks for the advice. I now have a few options to consider.
Rick