Shallow Receptacle For Under Cabinet LIghting

I am doing the finish electrical for my house which is at the end of the remodel. I am needing to install a receptacle under my cabinet for lighting. Are there any super shallow boxes made of this that can be surface mounted. All I will need is a duplex receptacle with a hot, neutral and ground wire. Seems that I have seen receptacle assemblies made just for cabinet/under cabinet applications but I don't know where?

You could either use a wiremold surface-mounted assembly -or- use their plugmold product.
Michael Roback wrote:

I used a surface mount receptacle under my cabinets. It's a brown hard plastic thing (bakelite?) with a duplex grounded receptacle.
Bob
Bob
Michael Roback wrote:

Try RV shop. Camping trailers have very thin ones. Tony