Sewer line replacement question.

I'm going to have to replace my ancient (61 year old) 4" Orangeburg with PVC. I'll be burying the new line unbedded decomposed granite, about three feet deep. Should I use 3034 or Schedule 40 PVC?
TIA
--
John Corliss

Check with your city, town or municipality or whatever it is called in your area, they will have specifications that you need to work with. Here on the internet, we don't even know the country you are in, so how can we help?

EXT wrote:

You mean "usenet", don't you? This is usenet, not the internet AFAIK.

It's not a code issue. I already know I can replace the pipe with PVC and there are at least the two grades that I listed. My question was which type of pipe is preferable for sewer line, not which meet my local code. I already know that both meet the code.
--
John Corliss

John Corliss wrote:

Gee John someone, or several, over in the freeare group would have had an opinion <VBG>
Lou

John,
Glad you made it over here. I read your reply in a.c.f about the tree being right at the foundation of the house. You're right, the tree needs to come down.
How long is the run from the house to the sewer line in the street?