Sewage pump vent stack

I put in a new toilet and sink in basement with sewage pump. Drain lines are in no problem, but was planning to run vent stack just above utility sink on first floor and tie in there - but discovered that second floor sink drains into same line. Then planned on venting out of garage and hiding unsightly exhaust behind some bushes, but window on side of garage does not allow for 10' horizontal spacing as required, and inspector said it needs to be 10' above grade if going above window on sidewall vent and garage is only 9.5' high. So, what options are left? I can try to find another vent to tap into from another sink, but that might mean cutting quite a bit of drywall and/ or cabinet backing. And I would hate to incur the expense and potential leakage of going through roof. Any other ideas?

studor valve
http://www.studor.com/index2.htm
Yes, I thought of an AAV, but the NSPC specifically calls out that these are not permitted for sewage ejector pumps. The other codes don't appear to specifically call it out, but I don't want to take the chance that it would be reason to fail my inspection. I have a call into the inpsector, so we'll see what he says.
Through the roof is simple, cheap and easy. Pre-manufactured rubber roof flashing is inexpensive and completely reliable if installed correctly, which is easy to do.