Security for outdoor electrical outlet

To the OP: better hire a good lawyer if you plan on doing this.

To the Stormin MORON: Can you say "Code violation"? I knew you could. And, no, that was *not* a typo.

Reply to
Doug Miller

To Drag Mother (no that wasn't a typo): Can you say "theft"? No, I don't think you can. Can you say "folks who steal deserve what they get"? No, I don't think you can.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My thoughts exactly Stormin....now that would be interesting to watch. That sander will spin real fast for a little while.....yeah...that's a good one!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Then wait for brick through window while you are absent!...

Reply to
Ross Mac

The law does not recognize that concept. Anyone who deliberately sets a booby trap (such as you're suggesting) will find himself both civilly and criminally liable for any injuries that result.

Reply to
Doug Miller

All my outdoor outlets are on switches. Not only for security, but I consider it safer.

Reply to
scott_z500