Sears Craftsman compressor info needed

I inherited a 2005 model of a Craftsman 1.5 HP, 3 Gal, direct drive oil compressor, the same one displayed at this following Sears web page:

Sears Canada does not provide parts list/exploded diagrams on their web site and so I have tried to obtain the parts list from the US site but the Parts Search web page returns no listing for my unit (252.722110).

I have tried to access the parts list for the unit they are currently selling but their information page only lists the the last 5 numbers so I have no idea what prefix number to enter on the Parts Seach web page.

Any thoughts or suggestions for obtaining a parts list - exploded view for either of these units would be much appreciated. :-)

Reply to
propman

Sometimes replacing some of the right hand digits with zeroes will get you the correct listing. Try "252.722000" or "252.720000".

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young

If you have a local Sears store or parts warehouse, they may be able to find the listing for you.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young

"Don Young" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Cheers, Don.......I finally managed to obtain both a parts and exploded view by grinding through a LOT of web references but will most assuredly keep your tip in mind if in the future I run across the same kind of problem. Much appreciated! :-)

Reply to
propman