sealing concrete cracks

I have a crack - expansion joint - in my shop concrete floor that extends to the outside underneath the exterior wall ( I can see daylight from inside the shop)
The pesky ladybugs, etc like to line up and invade.
The crack is about 3/16" wide.
What's a good way to fill/seal this?
Kevin wrote:

One of the flexible, self-leveling concrete patching/sealing products would be my choice.
Kevin wrote:

other caulks at h.w. or big box store.
Backer rod to control the depth of the caulk. NP1 or SL1 (self leveling) one part urethane caulk or equal. Be very selective about brand and type of caulk. NP1 is a product of Sonneborn.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .