Sealant recommendation (fountain and hardwood floor)

Two semi-related questions. First off, I have a swimming pool with a small waterfall (maybe 3.5 feet high) where the water spills from the top onto one rock, then another, then another, then into the pool. This waterfall is leaking as I can see the water slowing coming out the back side of the waterfall. I used some water resistant type of caulking to get in the spots where I thought it might be leaking that didn't work. Caulking is to speacific and I'm looking for perhaps some type of clear sealant I can use a paint brush with and go all around where the rocks meet (which currently has concrete holding it together). I can't seem to find something that would work though. Any suggestions?
Secondly, I have a hardwood floor in the kitchen which recently saw some minor water damage. In some areas, any water that gets on the floor can seep between the boards. I'm looking for a recommendation on a type of sealant for this as well.
Thank you in advance on suggestions to one or both of these!!!

There is a latex based sealant sold where bricks are sold that will seal brick and sound mortar joints against weeping. Normally it is applied with a brush or roller. If you have visible cracks I would dry it out and use 100% clear silicone first. Not sure if either of these will work for your intended purpose but at least it gives you a starting point.
--
Colbyt
Remove " stopspam." from the email address to reply via email

Polyurethane is the best thing for wood floors, if it's a high traffic area 3 to 4 coats of a good ployurethane. It is the same stuff that schools use on gym floors, and taverns use on wood bar tops.
Evan