Screen door decoration

Hello all. It's been a LONG time since I've been here. Howdy to all.
So, I am painting my house and worked around to the front door. I have an old-fashioned aluminum screen door that was old when I bought the house almost 20 years ago. The house is 100+ years old, so I have no timeline on my question.
Screwed onto the aluminum door is an ornate aluminum frame -- all curlicues. In the center is a peacock. It's strictly decorative.
I've never seen anything like it before and I was wondering if anyone has seen one before and any idea how old it is.
TIA

You might want to post a picture of it and consider selling it on e- bay.

Sounds nice a picture would helpl, refurbish it too and put it back.

Is the frame constructed of rectangular-section aluminum bars that have been bent and riveted together? Is the peacock white?
If so, the frame dates from about the late-'50s or early '60s. They were very popular for a while, and you often saw them with a letter in the middle instead of an image. The letter was customized, and usually was the initial letter of the family name that lived in the house.
--
Tegger

I have one of those doors with a big "B" in the middle. It was put on my house in the late 1960's or early 1970's. It was installed the same time as the aluminum storm windows. Hope this helps!