Scratchy noise from ceiling fan

Page 2 of 2
I use it on my knee.

040824 2246 - Jim posted:

Works good on lock tumblers. Start the key into the lock and then, with the squirt tube on the can head, squirt some spray into the mechanism while working the key into and out of the lock and turning it.

the
that's a really bad idea. use graphite instead.
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:30:29 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

Graphite will do exactly nothing for tumblers that are already seized. WD-40 will penetrate and loosen it up to get the lock working. You can shoot your graphite in afterwards if it makes you feel better.
BB
I used it to get crayon marks off the laundry. Just spary some on the crayon marks, work in some dish soap and laundry and viloa, crayon spots gone.

Great for getting tar, tree sap, etc off your hands also.
Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

I will often spray it in the hole when hand tapping threads in aluminum.
--
SVL