Scratches in HYMAX (Hi-Macs/ Himacs) countertop

I have HYMAX countertop (not sure of the speklling) and there are many scratches in it. Is anyone ware of how to smooth it ut so it looks nice, again?
Have you talked to the outfit that installs this particular brand? Have your check their web site? I'd be real careful about applying any sort of abrassive polish to any sort of counter top before I had a good idea of what I was dealing with. Are these gouges, or just fine scratches? How about some paste wax?
Here is a web page. It seems to be some sort of acrylic material. You can go from there, I think.
I'd call a dealer or the mfg. and ask them. I would suspect that there is an easy way to deal with this..
http://www.lghi-macs.com /
Thanks, all!
Phyllis G wrote:

Please share the outcome with us.... that is how we all learn...