Scratched floor boards

Hi
I have jarrah floorboards & they have scratches on from where I move the bed to make it, I would like to know what I can put on them to make it look like they dont exist??? Thanks Sandra
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:29:34 +0800, "Sandra Bodycoat"

A rug?
Are the scratches in the wood itself or just in the finish? You might be able to buff out the scratches in the finish with some 00 steel wool, and re-apply some of the finish to even out the look.
If it's in the wood, the only way to make them disappear would be to sand down everything in the area until they were gone, then refinish the boards to match the surrounding area.