scratch in laminate floor

My wife discovered a fine surface scratch in our new laminate floor,I know each manufacture sells touch up kit but those are usually for deeper scratches,it' s about 3/4" long,the floor is a medium oak color,any suggestions.Thanks

Get off your knees and quit looking for little scratches.
Tony Pacc wrote:

Buy your wife a bottle of vodka maybe she will forget about it.

Move the sofa over it.

Good; now that she's found a scratch she can quit looking. Kind of like waiting for that first scratch on a new car. But if that doesn't work, it sounds like the kind of scratch that could be hidden with a touch up "stain" or paint. Maybe even a little shoe polish of the right shade. Or try one of the scratch cover furniture polishes in the right color. Or even "dirt". In our house you can hardly see the laminate floor for all the throw rugs my wife likes to use.
Tom G.
turn off the lights and distract her with the new plasma tv you just bought her. :)
Tony Pacc wrote:

Tony Pacc wrote:

Rug