scotch bright no scratch pad

Would anyone use this on a porcelian bath tub? I have hard time getting rid of the last layer of dirt and am wondering if the "no scratch" applies to porcelain.

I made a mistake of trying SOS pads. I didn't see any scratches, but managed to stain the tub in some spots.

Thanks

Reply to
Me

Start with the White one since it's the finest. You're safe with Blue but don't use Green.

Reply to
davefr

3M makes a non abrasive version of ScotchBrite which uses teflon (mine is red). I've used it on painted surfaces, glass and plastic and it performs as advertised--no scratches.

Regards,

John

Reply to
JTM