Save money

Page 2 of 2

Billy is the over all hands down King of obnoxious TV ads ...I thought that was a given.......I was just refering just to the many , many auto insurance ads...Sort of a subsection....The Clown Woman was kinda funny at first but like fingernails on a chaulk board , it gets to you...
The pile of money with eyes Geiko ads are VERY annoying as well and deserves an honorable mention....Somebody's watching youuuu , my ass....LOL...

Does the name Flo and two axe handle ass have anything in common?
Steve
SteveB wrote:

Meet Flo here (with you'd hit it pic): http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Progressive-Insurance-Woman-Stephanie-Courtney.aspx?cp-searchtext=Progressive%20Insurance%20lady&FORM=MSNSEA&gt16010
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:37:09 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net"

I love Flo, too. I also love Vanessa of the Orbitz commercials. And the lizard is cute. But I still don't have Progressive or GEICO insurance as they can't match what I have had for the last 15+ years.