Sanding/buffing Corian

We recently bought ahouse with Corian countertops. They have some minor scratches and are a little dull. I understand that you can buff these out with Scotchbrite. Anyone know the procedure?
It's pretty simple. You just sand the surface with a scotchbrite pad. I usually put a pad under an orbital sander. It doesn't actually polish the Corian . . . . it just gives it a uniform, matte surface.

Bubba wrote:

It's a little more complicated than that. Here's the procedure straight from dupont:
http://www.dupont.com/corian/documents/pdf/finishcorian.pdf
- Bryan