Sanded or unsanded grout

Hi,
When I was buying grout, the tile salesmen insisted that if the grout lines are greater than 1/8" we must use sanded grout. (My grout lines are irregular and in a few places are indeed greater than 1/8".) My tile setters, on the other hand, tell me that they never use sanded grout in a stand-up shower and I would prefer to have unsanded there also.
What's your opinion on this?
Thanks!
Aaron Fude
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:29:03 -0800 (PST), Aaron Fude

Dig and root around here: http://www.johnbridge.com
Good answers there.
Oren --