Running a hot water line outside???

snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote: ..

Not helpful since the soil under the slab is going to be exposed to concrete at room temperature. Outside it may be exposed to below zero temperatures.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

There is a lot to think about. Maybe since they "patched" the last leak, I should slow down a bit and evaluate all alternatives. It's not leaking right now, so no point in jumping into something I may regret.

Thanks to all of you for your input.

Reply to
noonehere