Running a hot water line outside???

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote: ..

Not helpful since the soil under the slab is going to be exposed to concrete at room temperature. Outside it may be exposed to below zero temperatures.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
There is a lot to think about. Maybe since they "patched" the last leak, I should slow down a bit and evaluate all alternatives. It's not leaking right now, so no point in jumping into something I may regret.
Thanks to all of you for your input.