Rubbermaid one-piece toilet paper holder

Drat! My wonderful Rubbermaid one-piece toilet paper dispenser bit the dust after eleven years. (Rubbermaid no longer makes them.) It's a great machine. Does anyone here know where I can get something similar? Please look at it here: http://userweb.suscom.net/~nosredna/rubbermaid.html

That would be nice!
I have the one for paper towels and love it.
I have the paper towel one too but sometimes the roll comes off so I am not impressed.
I would look in old Kmarts and Walmarts with old inventory.