Rubbermaid BigMax and BigMax Jr sheds

Does anyone have a Rubbermaid Big Max or Big Max Jr shed. If so, can you tell me the height of the walls (i.e. the height without the roof) in inches? I need a shed and my HOA has a limitation of 6 feet (fence height). I was wondering if I could build the Big Max shed and modify the roof so it is almost flat. I looked at some of the metal sheds that were shorter, but reviews were bad- took two days to put together, parts did not align, parts bent...

http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/category.jhtml?cat=HPCat150132&navAction=pop&id=HPCat150132
As far as you building a shed. I don't know.
Jim

Yes, those are the sheds to which I am referring. However, the dimensions they give is total peak height. I'm not talking about building a shed. Just the roof.

dimensions provided?
The idea of putting a roof on a pre-made Rubbermaid shed seems silly. IMO
Jim
Re: Rubbermaid BigMax and BigMax Jr sheds:

The dimensions stated are:
#3713     Big Max Jr.      84 x 42 x 95 in
So ASSuming that 95" is the hight to the peak, then using a screen scale on the photo I estimate about 73" for the wall height.
What did you get?

Yeah, I estimated 70 to 75 inches based on that peak.
On Nov 14, 10:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Well, I just took a peek at mine - 73 3/4" to the top of the walls/ doors measured from the bricks I have it sitting on. I'm not sure if I'd build the roof as you're planning of just build a shed from scratch (or cut down a wood one that would be easier to work with). There are benefits both ways and it depends on your criteria - cost, ease, time...
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:38:38 -0800 (PST), RicodJour

I put up one of those sheds at a friend's house. They really can't be easily customized in the roof area. A better choice would be to cut the walls down on the floor side. You could attach 2x4s to the floor and just bolt through the walls with some screws and fender washers to hold it together. A lot of folks do that anyway since there isn't much holding the walls down if you get high winds. You'll have to play with the doors and door latch too.
I'd just build what you need from wood. YMMV.
On Nov 14, 4:02 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Modifying it would be a kludge. Excavate down and have the first earth-sheltered shed in existence!

Yep, a friend suggested in jest that I bury it and have it rise out of the ground when I press a button.