Rotten wood siding - desperate for siding supplier

I have a older home built ~1940 that has beautiful "shiplap" siding planks with bevels cut on the top and bottom. I had it repainted last year which revealed quite a few rotten spots. I would love to find a supplier of old wood siding patterns that I can just order a few pieces from -
Does anyone have any suggestions on who that supplier may be?
David in Alabama