Roof Leak? Possible Vent, whats next?

Hi All, Today its been raining almost all day and then my wife calls me over to the stove and sure enough there's water coming out of the hole where the electric wires are for the range hood (these power the light and the fan). I checked the roof and no missing shingles, but with all the rain I didn't get up on the roof I only looked from the edge. Ok so whats next? I don't want this to go on to long, Oh ya the house is only 4 years old and the shingles are rated at 25 years. On the roof what should I be looking for that would tell me where the bad area is? Thanks all,
Bill
Bill Becker wrote:

Do you have access to the attic space? I'd begin there while it's raining. Then I'd make a call to the builder of the house. Are they still in business? --Mike
Bill Becker wrote:

My guess is the vent is leaking. If you can get into the area under the roof and over the kitchen you should be able to find the problem. Be careful and don't step between the rafters.
It may well be still under warrantee so check with your builder.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Ok, I forgot to mention that the house is a modular, so no attic, anyway to find leak from the roof without tearing up all the shingles? Bill

don't
I wonder if the rain somehow blew into the top of the vent pipe. it's happened before, I'm sure.

don't