Roof Blight

My asphalt shingled roof has a bad case of the uglies. It is stained by a mold or fungus that seems to have proliferated over the last 10-15 years. In the case of my roof, it has only been visible over the last 2 or 3 years. What do you guys and gals recommend as a treatment to rid my roof of this ugly stain?

Regards, Newby

Reply to
Newby

an insect sprayer with water and bleach in it... spray it on the roof and let the bleach eat the mold,mildew and it will come back.. dont use a power washer up there or you will blow all the grandules off the roof and will need a new on in no time.....

Reply to
jim

At Home Depot or Ace hardware get some M1 roof and deck cleaner. I cant say enough good about it. Bleach will not do the job...

Reply to
ROBMURR