Rinnai RHFE-551A Parts

Have had a Rinnai RFHE-551A Direct Vent Heater for 14 years, finally had something go wrong with it. It has a two stage solenoid controlled gas valve, one of the sealed coils burned out (reads open), it was the low burner side (runs in low burner mode the majority of the time), I switched the coils, so I could finish out the heating season. Originally bought the unit from Sears catalog (Sears no longer sells them). Could someone give me the name, or number of a U.S. parts seller for Rinnai (that will do a transaction on the internet, or on the phone), so that I can purchase a coil, a solenoid, or the whole Solenoid Gas Valve Assembly Rinnai Part # C23H-9-4, as I have no parts supplier locally.

Thanks JPB

Reply to
usenet

Here is their web site...

View this thread:

Bill

Thanks, but I aleady have that, Rinnai does not sell any parts directly to consumers, I need to contact a Rinnai parts seller, who will sell directly to me, as I am not an "Authorized Service Provider".

JPB

Reply to
usenet

I found a few dealers for my state from their web site. (Not local, but within 100 miles.) Just use the "Find a Seller of Rinnai Products" dealer locator of the right side of the web site. Select another state if your state does not have any dealers.

Or search google.com for the words... Rinnai price

(Using the word price in the search will help to find web sites which are selling the products online. Then I would guess you could call one of these and order your parts...)

Reply to
Bill

BTW, if you are looking for a web site which lists various Rinnai parts, prices, and "Add to Cart", I doubt you will find it.

Many companies have not yet figured out that they can sell parts on-line.

Reply to
Bill