Rigid Insulation Directly under Laminate Flooring

I'm in the process of finishing my basement. I have a dry, new construction basement. I am flirting with the idea of placing 1/2" rigid insulation directly onto the concrete floor (which is perfectly level), and taping the edges. From there, I would lay standard laminate underlay, and then, high end 12mm laminate. I heard mixed opinions on the integrity of the floor with this configuration. I would think that a product such as the owenscorning celfort 200, with a flex rating of 44 psi would not compromise my floor. Especially with 12mm flooring. Any thoughts or experiences with such a method?
-------------------------------------
Nick C. New Brunswick, Canada
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 360534 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖
On 24 Jun 2009 16:55:25 GMT, cormier.nick_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (Shrapnel) wrote:

to DryCore but comes in rolls and does not have the aspenite sheathing on it. Good for putting laminate on directly. It is a waffle and allows the concrete to "breathe"

Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 24, 2:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I would wait a full year in the house before doing anything permanent on the floor, to give things a little time to settle and also to see if Fall or Spring rains show any leakage.
Add pictures here
✖