riding mower

Page 2 of 2
On 6/10/2013 8:24 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

When did you check the oil????

I got a brand new battery I'm having trouble starting mine. It could be connections or faulty battery. Last year mower just started slowing down. This year I started it, and with a bunch of smoke, settled down and ran fine. Can't figure, maybe gas flow.
I'll check the battery out with harbor freight tester.
Greg