Ridgid wrench

I was going through some tools, and decided to hang up my pipe wrenches. In them, is a Ridgid wrench with a pipe wrench handle and screw assembly. But the jaws are different, kinda like those on a Crescent wrench, and at an odd angle to the handle. Jaws are flat with no serrations, and stay parallel, not having that little sloppy slip out of parallel the jaws of a pipe wrench has. Looks like maybe a Ridgid plumber wrench for large nuts. Any ideas? It's in the shop right now, but I will google the model number tomorrow.
Steve
--

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Yes, it's a Ridgid hex wrench for large nuts just like you said
http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Hex-Wrench/index.htm