rewiring for DSL

Page 2 of 2
On 3/20/2011 10:36 AM, Jeff Thies wrote:

When I got DSL they gave me a bunch of filters for each phone to eliminate interference between the DSL and phones. I took one single filter and ran the phone wire from the box, through the filter, then to all the phones in the house. Then ran a separate line from the telco box straight to the computer. I was later told that is the preferred method and the computer line was called a "home run". I used cat 5.