Reversible dishwasher sticker (clean/dirty)

Page 3 of 3
Heather Mills wrote the following:

But a hasp and staple and a padlock. Screw the hasp and staple to the door and case. When running the dishwasher, lock the door and put the key nearby. If the door is locked, the dishes are clean and you can't put dirty dishes in it until you unlock the door. If you lose the key, buy a new dishwasher.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Heather Mills wrote:

Bunches of them on Ebay: http://tinyurl.com/4zbuucv
Chemo 'Clown': Your response was (cute) but rude.
On Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:26:59 PM UTC-8, Heather Mills wrote:

And your response, while valid, is about 3 years overdue.
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:02:42 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Our dishwasher has a green LED with the word "Clean" on it.
On 01/18/2014 12:32 PM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

And it's always right. There's an electronic dirt detector in there, and even one little particle of dirt will cause it to fail to light.
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 13:18:01 -0600, hah

It's never wrong in our house. If you're that much of a slob, I'm sure nothing will help.
"My dishwasher has a little container for detergent which has a cover that opens to let it out. It can open but never close by itself. I load detergent the first thing before anything else, so if I open the washer and the cover is closed, it means it's still dirty. Indeed, you still need to open it but you don't have to scrutinize the actual load for cleanliness."
"If I had a reversible sticker, I'm guaranteed to forget to flip it when needed. The detergent cover is a better indicator for me. Granted, I only have to look at it a couple of times a year, mostly when someone else loaded it for me, which is rare."
I'm with you, I would be sure to forget the magnet, so I fill the powder dispenser the first time I put a dirty dish into the dishwasher.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:41:41 PM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote :

dispenser the first time I put a dirty dish into the dishwasher.
My "near fool-proof" method is to write "CLEAN" on a sheet of paper then cl amp it in the door as I close it. Be careful not to put it in such that th e latch will hit it - I tear out the top left 1/4 of the sheet so when clos ed the sheet actually hangs over the handle.
Of course the real solution is to empty the thing when it has finished a cy cle.
Harry K
Harry K wrote:

Hmmm, I did not know there are so many folks with vision problem?. Is it so hard to distinguish clean plates from dirty ones? Then how can you read the reminder whatever sticker? We run fully loaded washer once every 3 days. As soon as it is run, we unload. So what is a big deal? Do you have a reminder sticker near the toilet or bidet to remind you whether you wiped/washed clean your bottom?, LOL! Or remind every thing? A sticker to remind reminder too? I don't get it. I have some thing called daily routine I adhere to. When I can't, it's time to move on to next life.

Do you time your life around your dirty dishes? We run the dishwasher whenever it's full and we don't wait around until it's done to empty it. We'll start it before we go to bed, before we go to work, before we watch TV, whenever. We usually empty it for 2 reasons: we need to use it for another load or we need the dishes that are in it. Rarely do we empty it just because it's done.

OCD much? ;-)
On 01/16/2014 05:41 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

I either remember or look to see if the dishes are clean or dirty. The only time there's a problem is with some guests who don't look. That doesn't happen very often.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:26:59 PM UTC-8, Heather Mills wrote:

eBay has them.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, Some DW has clean indicator on the control panel. Ours have clean and active indicators. Active meaning DW is running, Clean meaning washing is done.
On 09/25/2014 10:46 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Our DW has indicator lights showing "clean," but if we take something out and *latch* the door again the light goes out.
Perce
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Huh? Not unloading dishes after washed? As soon as washing is done we unload into cupboard. Dishes in the washer is always dirty ones to be washed.