Restoring rubber stair treads

No, I am not ignoring that step.

I'm not waffling at all. spread a gallon of Re-Grip on a rubber floor and walk on it. I think you will find that it is sticky, but doesn't exactly enhance traction. The slight stickiness of partially dissolved rubber left by RE-Grip is what temporarily makes a glazed rubber wheel able to move mylar tape.

I've challenged you to prove that, not speculate.

Reply to
salty

So, now you are speculating that for $3500, someone will tell you where to find a 55 gallon drum of Re-Grip that you will still have to pay for.

Game, set ,match. Don't bother with any more lame responses that don't actually prove anything. I think I now know where to look if I need an endless supply of hot air.

Reply to
salty

MEGO

Reply to