RESET button on electric stoves ??

I have always had GAS stoves. Sometimes friends ask me for help in fixing a problem. Hence my question.
In today's paper, a guy reported about his dead stove ( obviously electric ) that he tried to RESET the breaker and when that did not work he had to call the repairman >>>
"Technician pulled the unit out of the cabinet about 6 inches, hit the overload button and slid everything back into place. He was done in 3 minutes and wrote me a bill for $142.50"
This post is NOT about the cost and time involved.
1) Do all or most ELECTRIC stoves have RESET/OVERLOAD buttons ?
2) WHERE are they normally located ?? This sounds like it was a wall oven. How about a normal standing on the floor model ?
TIA
Conase wrote:

Hi,
Porbably 99% do not.
Have seen a few built in oven thermostats with a reset button but that would be rare to see. Have also seen a few very old ranges with resetable breakers in them. Too bad the article didn't mention a make and model#.